i want a prequel to veggie tales where the humans who occupy that kitchen are flipping out as their fruits and vegetables slowly become self-aware and begin to sing about jesus
Arthurian Book Giveaway!
Remember that arthurian book giveaway I promised ages ago? Well, I finally got around to that, so here it is!
(From bottom to top)
- The Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley
- The Acts of King Arthur and His Noble Knights by John Steinbeck
- The Wicked Day (Arthurian Saga #4 [final volume]) by Mary Stewart
- The Road to Camlann (Legends of King Arthur #3 [final volume]) by Rosemary Sutcliff
- King Arthur and His Knights of the Round Table by Roger Lancelyn Green
- Sir Gawain and the Green Knight translated by Brian Stone
- Arthur Rex by Thomas Berger
- The Once and Future King by T.H. White
- The Forever King by Molly Cochran
- The Winter King by Bernard Cornwell
- The Sorcerer: The Fort at River’s Bend (Camulod Chronicles #5, Sorcerer #1) by Jack Whyte
- The Skystone (Camulod Chronicles #1) by Jack Whyte
- The Eagle (Camulod Chronicles #9 [final volume]) by Jack Whyte
(all links are to the goodreads page for the specific edition that I’m giving away, with the exception of Fort at River’s Bend and The Skystone, since goodreads doesn’t have the correct editions of them)
-Reblog to be entered in the giveaway (likes don’t count)
-The giveaway is open until the 21st of december, and I’ll draw a winner on the 22nd (using random.org).
So why are you giving these books away anyway??
Because I own another copy of each and every one of them, and these are my duplicates. I collect arthurian books (I have around 170 now I think, though I haven’t counted in awhile), and sometimes my friends and family will give me books they find, or I’ll find a hardcover copy, etc., so I sometimes wind up with duplicates. And I’d love to share my good fortune with other arthurian fans and send some books your way :)
Disclaimer: depending on shipping costs in relation to box sizes, I might not be able to fit all of the books. I hope to be able to send all of them, but I can’t 100% guarantee it. I can also only afford to ship such a large package within north america. If the winner lives outside of north america, they can pick just a couple of books to make a small package and I’ll send them those :)
“And I would’ve gotten away with the nuclear war too, if not for you meddling kids!”
I was about to make a joke about the fact that Scooby isn’t present until the horrified realisation that they probably killed and ate him to survive hit me and it suddenly wasn’t funny any longer
(Source: Flickr / merhawk)
WHEN THERE’S AN AD PLAYING BUT YOU CAN’T FIND THE TAB IT’S PLAYING ON
#by this point merlin is bored of waiting to see how long it’s going to take arthur to figure out he has magic#and arthur knows but doesn’t (won’t#can’t) acknowledge it#and all the knights know too#but they go on pretending not to#and merlin just gets more and more careless#and gives no bothers about using it (via lionlass7)